Bluebridge Achieves 200% Revenue Growth in 2014, Doubles Staff
Mobile App Company Secures Key Investments and Upgrades to New Office
FISHERS, Ind. (February 9, 2015) – Bluebridge, provider of a mobile app communication platform that empowers organizations to engage and connect with their audience, today released the details of its most successful year since being founded in 2011.
In 2014, Bluebridge:
- Increased new revenues by 200 percent compared to 2013.
- More than doubled its workforce from 12 to 25 Ind. employees.
- Increased its customer base by 144 percent.
- Secured $1.5 million of growth capital, led by notable local investors including Bill Godfrey, founder of Aprimo, Scott Dorsey, co-founder and former CEO of ExactTarget, and Tim Kopp, former CMO of ExactTarget.
- Finished the year with its strongest quarter ever, with 39 new app subscriptions sold in Q4.
- Welcomed several notable new customers such as Purdue University, the State of Indiana, Jacksonville, Fla. and Trinity Fellowship Church.
This success follows a phenomenal 2013 year which saw Bluebridge grow from a four-person company with six customers, to 12 employees and over 100 customers.
The substantial growth of the company in its first few years has led to the need for expanded work space. Bluebridge plans to move to a new downtown Fishers office location currently under construction in early April 2015 from its current space in the Forum Credit Union building within Exit Five Corporate Park, also in Fishers.
“Bluebridge’s success in 2014 can be attributed to our focus on scaling sales and marketing while making improvements to our mobile app platform. These activities resulted in unprecedented levels of success for our customers,” said Santiago Jaramillo, CEO and founder of Bluebridge. “We are still in the beginning phases of the mobile/smartphone revolution. Organizations are just now making investments into mobile apps and we’re thrilled to be positioned as a leading provider in the markets we address”
Bluebridge plans to fuel future growth by continuing to invest in the Bluebridge Mobile App Platform and by attracting the best possible talent to the company.
Headquartered in Fishers, Ind. and founded in 2011, Bluebridge is a software as a service (SaaS) company that provides a mobile app communication platform that empowers organizations such as convention and visitors bureaus, churches, school corporations, events and colleges to create and manage customized, affordable, full-featured mobile apps to engage and connect with their communities. Learn more about Bluebridge by visiting gobluebridge.com, or find them on Facebook and Twitter.